Federal Work-Study Program for Students

Your School Financial Aid Office Determines Eligibility

Your School Financial Aid Office determines your eligibility for the program and grants your award. Please know certain schools do not participate in Federal Work-Study.

If you are awarded Federal Work-Study, the award will not be credited directly to your student account. To receive the funds, you must be registered for the term for which the aid has been awarded, you must have submitted all required documentation to the Federal Work-Study Office, and then you must search for and secure a job from an available employer. You will receive awarded funds in the form of a paycheck from your employer.