Columbia University in the City of New York has partnered with the loan service provider, University Accounting Service (UAS).
Services include student loan billing and payment processing.
What This Means for You:
- > Your student loan account information will be transferred seamlessly from our previous loan service provider, ACS Education Services, to UAS.
- > On February 28, 2019, ACS will cease to provide your electronic billing and recurring payment services. You received your final bill from ACS on January 31, 2019.
- > Any one-time payments using the ACS system must be made by February 28, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- > Beginning in mid-March 2019, UAS will send you your billing information and instructions to create your UAS user profile.
After You Create Your New Account with UAS, You Will Be Able to:
- > View your account balance and monitor account activity.
- > Enroll in electronic document delivery/billing statements.
- > Set up automatic recurring payments or make a one-time payment.
You will receive additional information about your student loan billing from Columbia University Student Financial Services and UAS.