SSOL: Your Tool For Registration, Billing, And More
Student Services Online, or SSOL for short, is the University's web-based, multi-purpose tool for accepted students. Use SSOL to:
- check your registration appointment times,
- register for your courses,
- view your bill,
- update your address, and
- check for holds that may be blocking your registration.
How To Access SSOL
- To access SSOL, you must first activate your Columbia email account.
- You may then login to SSOL using your university network identification (UNI), which is the letter and number combination preceeding the @columbia.edu in your email address, along with the password you created.
(click or tap to zoom)
Can't remember your UNI or password? Visit the Manage My UNI page at Columbia University Information Technology.