Veterans Benefits Overpayment

If you have made changes to your registration, the VA may require you to return funds that have been disbursed.  If you receive a request for return of funds, you can contact the VA Debt Managerment Center


Phone: 1-800-827-0648 Monday through Friday from 6:30a.m. to 6:00p.m. (Central).


U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Debt Management Center
P.O. Box 11930
St. Paul, MN 55111