Returning to Columbia?

Are you returning to Columbia to continue your education? 


In the following situations, you may be eligible for a deferment of your federal student loan:

  • During a period of at least half-time enrollment in college or career school
  • During a period of study in an approved graduate fellowship program or in an approved rehabilitation training program for the disabled

There are other situations (like military service) that could qualify you for deferment of your Federal student loans.  Learn more >


cumc walkway