|On This Page:|
Now you can find a job, receive information about jobs and submit timesheets, all online in one place.
- Find a job - Browse available job listings and apply online.
- JobMail - Sign up to receive email when new jobs are posted matching your criteria.
- Recently Posted Jobs - View details of the three most recently posted jobs.
- My Timesheets – Once you’ve been hired and begin work, edit and submit timesheets online.
To search available positions, select Find a Job.
The Work-Study jobs included in the job listings are available for students awarded Federal Work-Study only and who are fulltime or halftime students who have not been selected for verification for the U.S. Department of Education. If you do not know your Federal Work-Study status, you may check it on NetPartner. Before you view the details of a job listing, you need to agree to the disclaimer presented to you: You MUST have a Work-Study award and an unearned award balance to be eligible for a job.
Quick search is an easy way to browse available jobs, organized by basic categories like recent postings or hours required.
Total number of jobs available are displayed in the Data Bank at the bottom of the page, including number of jobs, openings and employers.
To narrow your job search use the Advanced Search function. Advanced Search allows you to find jobs by selecting a combination of search criteria.
Apply online for a job directly from the job details page.
Complete the application form and then submit the application when complete. Note: you will not have a chance to review the application once you submit it, so confirm that the information is correct. Also make sure to answer all required questions or the system will not accept your application.
Employers will receive notification of your application and will most likely contact you by email at the address designated on your application.
The opening page of My Timesheets will provide access to all your timesheets for a particular job, as well as the status of each. If you have multiple jobs, confirm the job listed is the position for which you want to manage timesheets.
Warnings will help remind you of Work-Study regulations as well as the status of current timesheets. Roll your mouse over the << ?>> icon if you need more information about a warning.
Timesheets will be listed by pay periods. Select Go to timesheet to access a particular time sheet. If a timesheet is delinquent past a certain point, you may not be able to access it. There may also be other instances in which a time sheet is inaccessible. Contact your supervisor if you have questions.
Icons will display to the left of each time period to help identify the status of your timesheets. Roll over the icon for a description.
Details about a job displays general information about your position, like supervisor, wage and start date.
You can also check your remaining federal award balance.
Status of timesheet will be displayed, along with information about the pay period and timesheet deadline, and pay date.
For each pay period, you must start a new timesheet once the pay period begins. Select Start New Timesheet. Changes made to your timesheet will automatically be saved.
- To add a new entry to your timesheet, select Add New Entry.
- After selecting Add New Entry, a new screen will open to enter time.
- Select the day for which you want to enter time.
- Enter your time using the drop-down menus. Enter time for breaks in the appropriate column. You can also enter two different entries for the same day. When you have completed your entry for that day, select Add.
- When complete, submit the timesheet. The page will reload and ask you to review your submission.
- To make changes click on cancel and correct any entries. You will be prompted again to confirm your timesheet submission.
- Once you submit your timesheet, you will no longer be able to make edits. If you made an error, contact your supervisor immediately. If a timesheet is returned to you, be sure to correct it immediately and resubmit.