Our message to financially impacted students and families
- Learn about helpful resources.
- Read the Important Updates to 2019-2020 FAFSA.
- See photographs from the commissionings of Alexis Camuso, Ryan Chisholm, and Jacey Kinnaird.
- Complete the Columbia Student Well-Being Survey by 4/30 for a chance to win a prize.
- Click the title to visit our W-2 Information page.
- Veterans may apply for the scholarship between February 1, 2018 and March 1, 2018 11:59 p.m. PT
- Veterans may apply for the scholarship when the application opens on February 1, 2018.
- Read the Important Updates to 2018-2019 FAFSA
- Click title for more information
- Click title for update about the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Click the title to read the announcement.
Click the title for advisory and FAQ
6:30 p.m. at the LeRoy Neiman Gallery in Dodge Hall
- Welcome, participants! We wish you a productive and enjoyable stay in New York City.
You or your authorized payer have several options to pay.
Wage Increase for Hourly Student Workers Announced by Provost
Click the title to find your program.
- Pat Tillman Foundation announces 2016 Class of Tillman Scholars
- Click the title to read the IRS's statement.