Students who have been approved for financial aid and would like to use their Federal Work-Study award should follow these steps to get started:
Steps for Using Your Work-Study Award
- Review your financial aid award amount here. After logging in, select Financial Aid and then Federal Work-Study.
- To find a job, visit the Work-Study system.
- Once you find a position meeting your search criteria, follow instructions to apply online.
- After you have been offered a position, new students should complete required forms. No forms are required for continuing students once they have been hired unless they work off-campus.
- You will receive notification from the Work-Study Office once your new job has been approved.
- Report to work.